1. If your child can't sit still, it might be the chair's fault. Adult-sized chairs put pressure on the back of little legs and don't give proper back support. A smaller childrens chair will have your kid sitting pretty.
2. Kids love color. Watch how they're drawn to the vivid colors and cheerful pastels we have to offer. From light, medium and dark woods to blue, pink, red and white childrens chairs, we offer a rainbow of variety.
3. Even if you have a singleton, there are always playmates. We offer many of our childrens chairs in sets of two or more. Save while getting a perfect match.
4. Now you see them, now you don't. Stackable childrens classroom chairs are impressively comfortable, then hide out of the way when its time to romp. They're light enough for kids to lift, and kids love to help with stacking.
5. Kids are people too. Mostly, anyway. Some kids like furniture that matches the grown-ups, so let your child help choose his chair. You'll enjoy the lap time, and the chair you choose together will certainly be used more.
6. Early Childhood Resources is the leader in light, colorful utility chairs. We have a huge selection of their childrens classroom chairs to choose from. Safe and sturdy, they also use Earth-friendly production methods with your child's future in mind.
7. Childrens chairs from Guidecraft and Levels of Discovery are inspiring works of art all by themselves. For strong, more sedate chairs that blend with any decor, we recommend KidKraft and Jonti-Craft.
8. One size does not fit all. We have matching childrens chairs with seat heights ranging from 8 to 16 inches. (Standard adult size is 18 inches.) What size is right? Measure from the floor to the back of your child's knee.
9. If you're furnishing a classroom with childrens chairs, use this guide to get a good average seat height. Up to age 4 = 10-12 inches. Up to age 7 = 12-14 inches. Age 8-10 = 13-17 inches, and age 11-13 = 15-18 inches.
10. Pirates, fairies, zoo animals, princesses: we have a fantasy chair to fit every fantasy. You'll wish they made these for adults.