1. Dad has a big, fat happy chair. Junior wants one too. Get a childrens recliner and set it side by side with yours, then enjoy a little laid-back bonding time.
2. What's more luxurious than a childrens recliner? A personalized one. We have a big selection of chairs that can be embroidered with custom lettering. We got it, you name it.
3. Roomy, squishy-soft and ultra-comfortable, with cup holders, book pockets, matching footrests and options to recline and rock. If our childrens recliners had wheels, they'd be limousines.
4. A childrens recliner is a complicated contraption, so be sure to buy from quality vendors. We've done the research for you, and selected the best childrens chairs from the trusted manufacturers like Ace Bayou, Brazil Furniture, Dozydotes, Gift Mark and Harmony Kids.
5. You can pay for these chairs with the money you save on theater tickets. Check out our amazing child theater seats, with attachable snack tables and cup holders. Ka-pow!
6. Kids spill. It's their job. We have wood chairs that clean with a wipe, and vinyl upholstery that's almost bullet-proof. Even our cozy cloth childrens recliners have spill-resistant fabric treatment. Just wipe lightly with a damp cloth.
7. Is your child goofy, or a fashion maven? We have childrens recliners in every color from black and brown to green, khaki, pink, purple and yellow, from cartoon-y patterns to sleek retro chic.
8. Ottomen? Or ottomans? We looked it up, and it's the latter. We have matching ottomans for many of our childrens recliners, so your child can put his feet up and peruse the dictionary in supreme comfort.
9. Maybe your child is too young to slink around in clubs, but she's not too young for a club chair. Low, relaxed and extra-plush, childrens club chairs are perfect for reading or just hanging out with friends.
10. Ka-chunk. Ka-chunk. Ka-chunk. A childrens recliner with flip-up footrest is as fun to operate as it is to sit in. Don't worry if it gets a lot of extra ups and downs at first. It's built to last.