Childrens Specialty Chairs: Some Quick Tips
1. Kids are endlessly creative, and so are childrens specialty chairs. Hidden storage, pull out beds, even built-in speakers make you wish they made these for adults too.
2. Ready for your close up, Mr. Ziegfeld? A real kid-sized director's chair comes complete with your little artist's name heat-stamped onto it. Childrens director chairs fold up and store easily to make more room for that big dance number.
3. If your kid is going to defend you from space aliens, enemy attack and vampires, you owe him a decent chair for the job. Childrens video game chairs rock. And tilt, and support and even play sounds through the built-in speakers. Mission accomplished.
4. Children love secret hiding places. Bench seats with storage hidden under the cushion and kid sofas with pull-out shelves provide irresistible hide-aways for toys, books and games. Safety hinges keep little ones safe during that championship round of hide-and-seek.
5. Have a ball with sphere specialty chairs. Like a shape puzzle, you stick the ottoman into the chair seat and like magic it turns into a giant basketball, soccer ball or baseball. Set it next to the giant baseball mitt chair, and you'll be a hit.
6. Specialty bean bag chairs today are so much more than shapeless blobs. Pull up a bear, an elephant, a star or a dolphin and sit on him. Or nuzzle up and read to him. When's the last time you saw a kid sit straight and read a book in a hard wooden chair?
7. Childrens specialty chairs are designed with you in mind too. Easy-to-clean surfaces like plastic, vinyl and lacquered wood wipe clean with a damp cloth. Soft fabrics are pre-treated to be stain resistant and even washable. Too bad your carpet isn't the same.
8. Are those horns? Ears? Antennae? Or coat hooks? Creative childrens furniture makers like Teamson and Giftmark turn animal chairs into coatracks. Or coat racks into animal chairs. Whatever. The point is, they make it fun for kids to tidy up the room.
9. You know how you like to take the crossword puzzle into the bathroom with you? At least you know what you're in there for. Toilet training tots aren't as sure, but potty chairs with colorful shapes and built-in activities keep them entertained while they figure it out.
10. What's for dinner? Strained peas again? At least your high chair is innovative. We offer the best variety of modern high chairs, foldable, washable and even portable. With safety belts and wheels, you'll want to take one for a spin.
Childrens Specialty Chairs